|PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES Stretch & Strength, Weight Training, Yoga classes, Tai Chi, Ping Pong, Zumba
CLASSES & CLUBS
Water Color Class, Quilt Club
Mature Drivers Class, Book Chat
Better Breathers, Diabetic Support
“Write On” (Writers Group), Needle Crafters
Intermediate Bridge, Phyllis’s Bridge Group
Afternoon Card Games, Mah Jongg
Wii Games, Billiards, Cribbage
CLASSES – The mind is a terrible thing to waste, so let’s keep it motivated.
• AARP Mature Drivers – For a minimal fee, you can save on your auto insurance.
• Art Classes – Water color classes led by a professional artist. Have you always wanted to paint? This could be your opportunity. Reasonably priced.
• Exercise Classes – Yoga, Weight Training, Strength & Stretch, Senior Fitness, Yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba Gold. Each at a very reasonable price.
ACTIVITIES – There are a number of activities on our calendar; some meet monthly, others weekly, for instance.
• Quilt club – Like to quilt? These ladies are here each Monday.
• Ping Pong – Indoor tables set up twice a week, teams play in the afternoon. New players always welcome.
• Chess club – Weekly group, Thursday mornings
• Mah Jongg – All levels of play.
• Book Chat – Meets once a month
• Needle Crafters – Bring a project you are working on, come socialize, or perhaps get some help.
• Billiards – Each day. Come play a friend, or in a tournament.
PROGRAMS – Professionals come to the Estuary Council each month to speak on a specific topic.
EXERCISE FOR BETTER HEALTH – Classes meet several times a week, are low cost, and lead by qualified individuals.
• Senior Fitness
• Weight Training
• Tai Chi
EXERCISE YOUR MIND – We have a large variety of classes to keep your mind busy.
• Needle craft – Supply your own project.
• Billiards – Table open for your enjoyment.
• Computer Club – Do you have questions? Our group my be able to help.
• Cards – Each afternoon you can find card groups sitting in our dining room. We have bridge, setback, hand & foot, and cribbage, just to name a few.